And we want you to conquer this world as well by building fast, scalable and modern solutions - which is the top priority for our clients. And we support them in all three dimensions - WEB/Mobile/Backend.
To be true JS Hero means knowing "Clean Code" principles, following trends and good knowledge of your toolkit to be able to design, implement from the scratch and run your solution to make clients happy.
Also, deep knowledge of any of top technologies nowadays (React/Angular/Vue) is considered a big advantage and will bring +50 points to your karma (don't mix with Karma.js).
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?IDEA PORT RIGA is the most positive workplace for IT Heroes on fire. We are human-centered IT company, focused on UX, CRM, web and mobile solutions. 11 years of experience, 100 industry- savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnover.
We love well-designed software and hate wasting time on boring bureaucracy & management overhead. We believe that happy teams are more productive. We care about our people and treat them as human beings, not just a human resources. Our success comes from satisfied professionals, keen on the power of helping clients succeed.
Join us on our mission to make the world a better place for clients, peers, yourself and your family.
Read more »
What we require
- At least 2 years of experience in JS development
- Knowing your toolkit: ES6, Webpack, Babel, Express
- Knowing and practicing "The Clean Coder" principles
- Experience working in an agile environment
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we consider as an advantage
- Deep knowledge of at least one of frameworks: Angular/React/Vue
- Experience with building Node.js backend apps
- Team leading experience and estimation skills
- “Automate Everything” mindset, DevOps culture
What we expect
- Design and deliver high-quality solutions, to make end user's happy
- Your commitment to collaborative problem solving
- Keeping solution clean and maintainable in both short-term and long-term
What we offer
- International projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Motivated and friendly colleagues
- Trustworthy relationships
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit share
- Unlimited calls and internet in your mobile
- Health and life insurance
- English training classes
- Professional growth and development, participation in conferences and workshops
- Regular entertainment and team building events
- Brutto monthly income: 1500- 3500 EUR
- "IDEA PORT RIGA" JSC (Reg.No. 40003973381)
Our promise to youWe promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.