Senior backend developer: JAVA, C#, GOWe react fast, once a CV of a senior JAVA, C# or GO developer hits us. Web or mobile, it is the backend that serves secure API, implements complex business logic, integrates with other systems and scales together with the growing user base.
During the interview, we will discuss your experience implementing enterprise systems, paying attention to the choice of architecture, clean code practices, and deployment procedures. Mention, if you have experience with Amazon or Microsoft Azure components.
We are always keen to add good integration specialists to our team. We build batch and real-time interfaces between enterprise systems, web, and mobile apps. We also integrate between cloud and on-premise systems. Reach out, if you have worked with Fusion Middleware, BizTalk, or WebMethods, and especially with Azure API and Logic apps, as well as Apache Camel.
Read more »
What is required
- Legal ground for freelancing:
- Physical person: registration in State Revenue Service of the Republic of Latvia as self-employed person
- Legal entity: registration in The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia
- Min freelance capacity 20h/week (in the interval 8:00-19:00)
- Proven track record
- Strong communication skills
- Good time and scope management skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we expect
- Delivery of high-quality solution, designed not to address a technical problem, but the end user's problem
- Addressing problems considering both - short-term (tactical) and long-term (strategic) project and company goals
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What we offer
- Opportunities to reach your full potential in international projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Trustworthy relationships
- Regular entertainment and team building events
- Brutto hourly rate: 15-35 EUR
- Tasty coffee and snacks at our office
- "IDEA PORT RIGA" JSC (Reg.No. 40003973381)
Our promise to youWe promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.