Each client wants their employees to love using the app. We prefer applicants who understand the concept of usability and take UX seriously.
Lastly, no enterprise app can run without API integration with backend systems. If you understand app integration patterns and practices, you score extra points.
Read more »
What is required
- Legal ground for freelancing:
- Physical person: registration in State Revenue Service of the Republic of Latvia as self-employed person
- Legal entity: registration in The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia
- Min freelance capacity 20h/week (in the interval 8:00-19:00)
- Proven track record
- Strong communication skills
- Good time and scope management skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we expect
- Delivery of high-quality solution, designed not to address a technical problem, but the end user's problem
- Addressing problems considering both - short-term (tactical) and long-term (strategic) project and company goals
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What we offer
- Opportunities to reach your full potential in international projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Trustworthy relationships
- Regular entertainment and team building events
- Brutto hourly rate: 15-35 EUR
- Tasty coffee and snacks at our office
- "IDEA PORT RIGA" JSC (Reg.No. 40003973381)
Our promise to youWe promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.