And we want you to conquer this world as well by building fast, scalable and modern solutions - which is the top priority for our clients. And we support them in all three dimensions - WEB/Mobile/Backend.
To be true JS Hero means knowing "Clean Code" principles, following trends and good knowledge of your toolkit to be able to design, implement from the scratch and run your solution to make clients happy.
Also, deep knowledge of any of top technologies nowadays (React/Angular/Vue) is considered a big advantage and will bring +50 points to your karma (don't mix with Karma.js).
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?IDEA PORT RIGA is the most positive workplace for IT Heroes on fire. We are human-centered IT company, focused on UX, CRM, web and mobile solutions. 11 years of experience, 100 industry- savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnover.
We love well-designed software and hate wasting time on boring bureaucracy & management overhead. We believe that happy teams are more productive. We care about our people and treat them as human beings, not just a human resources. Our success comes from satisfied professionals, keen on the power of helping clients succeed.
Join us on our mission to make the world a better place for clients, peers, yourself and your family.
Read more »
What is required
- Legal ground for freelancing:
- Physical person: registration in State Revenue Service of the Republic of Latvia as self-employed person
- Legal entity: registration in The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia
- Min freelance capacity 20h/week (in the interval 8:00-19:00)
- Proven track record
- Strong communication skills
- Good time and scope management skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we expect
- Delivery of high-quality solution, designed not to address a technical problem, but the end user's problem
- Addressing problems considering both - short-term (tactical) and long-term (strategic) project and company goals
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What we offer
- Opportunities to reach your full potential in international projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Trustworthy relationships
- Regular entertainment and team building events
- Brutto hourly rate: 15-35 EUR
- Tasty coffee and snacks at our office
- "IDEA PORT RIGA" JSC (Reg.No. 40003973381)
Our promise to youWe promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.